With innovative projects BAGSO opens new avenues for an active, self-determined and healthy ageing.
- The Service Centre "Digitalisation and Education for Older People" offers senior citizens and multipliers information on learning and (digital) education in older age. The online portal wissensdurstig.de bundles educational offers for older people, provides material and disseminates good practice examples.
- BAGSO is participating in IN FORM - Germany's Initiative for Healthy Eating and More Exercise with "Im Alter IN FORM" (In older age IN FORM). The project trains stakeholders and advises leaders in over 60 pilot municipalities on how to promote a healthy lifestyle in old age.
- The network office "Local Alliances for People with Dementia" supports local dementia networks, which are committed to people with dementia and their relatives, with the exchange of experience, expert impetus and the transfer of know-how.
- The Secretariat of International Policy on Ageing informs about developments in the policy and practice around the globe, promotes cross-cultural exchange and brings the interests of older people into international politics.
- The “digital compass” supports older people with materials, digital round tables and on-site consultation at around 70 locations throughout Germany. Aim is to facilitate older people their way through the Internet.