13th German Senior Citizens' Day 2021
The 13th German Senior Citizens' Day 2021 took place from November 24th to 26th 2021. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the three-day event took place virtually, with over 90 single lectures, discussion panels and workshops.
In general, the German Senior Citizens’ Day is the platform for exchange, information and networking around ageing in Germany. It is used by policymakers, civil society and the society at large to discuss current questions regarding older age. It is organised by BAGSO, the German National Association of Senior Citizens’ Organisations, together with its member organisations.
For three days, everything will revolve around the question of how to achieve a good life in old age. The programme includes more than 150 individual events and a fair where organisations and companies present their work, including many products and services for people aged 50+.
The German Senior Citizens' Day invites visitors of all generations
- to inform themselves about topics related to ageing and older people
- exchange experiences and establish contacts
- to discuss current issues in ageing policy
- to try out new things at the exhibition and during many events
- to experience celebrities from society and politics live
Image documentation of the 11th German Senior Citizens‘ Day 2015 | pdf